Tuesday, January 13, 2009

day 123 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was cold but sunny. I slept in for a little while and then I got some things done. Still did not get done all I wanted to do. A little at a time. Rodney started the laundry before he left for work and I finished it.

I called Virginia Furry to see how she was doing-- we talked for almost an hour. Good to hear her voice again. Need to remember her in our prayers for her pain in her back. She may be facing surgery. We do believe in miracles.

When Rodney got home we went to the grocery store -- I didn't really feel like going out in the cold. I haven't been out of the house since I got home on Friday. After I got back I was so glad to be able to get out, even though it was just to a grocery store. My appetite is still not much -- we got a glazed dough nut (thought that would taste good) but one bite and that was it. I would like to know what my donor likes to eat!

Take care and stay warm. This weekend is suppose to be really cold. We need to remember those that don't have a nice warm house or coat.

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are out and about. Don't forget to let us know your schedule so we can try to arrange to help you with some of your appointments. Valerie and Brad