Sunday, January 11, 2009

day 121 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was a good day -- lazy but good. Got a few more things put away. Did laundry - it is a lot of washing when you have to wash your bed sheets every other day and your blankets once a week.

I really tried to eat some different things today but I went back to the dried beans -- my donor must have been a very picky eater. I hope that when they say that I can eat salads again that I will like salads as much as I did before. The kids at school thought that was all I lived on !!!

Ryan and Jennifer came up tonight and visited for a while. It was good to see them again. Scott called tonight and he is all excited about going to Disney World this weekend. I pray for a safe trip for them.

Take care and stay in where it is warm.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: