Sunday, January 18, 2009

day 128 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was sunny and not as cold as the last couple of mornings. The wind wasn't blowing so it was pleasant to be outside today. After breakfast we went to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries and just to be out for a while.

Watched the play-off football games. It looks like Steelers and Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl in two weeks. Ryan came up to watch some of the football game with us.

I guess that Tuesday will be a big day in history and we will get a new president. I just pray that everyone will be safe and it will be a good day. I guess that I will at least watch some of it, since I will be home. Better than being there with 30 thousand other people in the cold.

Hope that everyone has a good week at school or work. Stay warm.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: