Thursday, January 22, 2009

day 132 after transplant

 

Hello everybody,

It was nice out today for a change. It was warm enough for me to go out to the mailbox today! When Rodney came home this afternoon we went to run some errands. It was good to get out of the house for a while. I was tired by the time we got back.

I have to get up early and go to the clinic tomorrow. Barbara Kiracofe is taking me to Richmond. I am looking forward to spending the day with her. I pray that the clinic will go well and I won't have to stay there very long. I know that I am due for another biopsy but I am not going to mention it to them. I will wait to see if they think about it themselves.

Take care,

Love to all,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria, we hope that the appt in Rich. goes well. Glad you were able to get out some yesterday!

Vic & Amanda