Tuesday, January 20, 2009

day 130 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Again BURRRRR -- it is 15 degrees now as I write my blog. Sure am getting tired of this cold weather. I am looking forward to warmer weather so I can get out and walk.

It was a long day today. I watched history being made -- the inauguration. I am so glad that things went smoothly. Now I pray that Obama will make a change. I sure wouldn't want his job.

I am still in need of someone to take me to the clinic in Richmond, if any one is interested please let me know ASAP. Hopefully it wouldn't be a long day at the clinic. Friday the weather is suppose to be in the 40's-- not cold and no snow.

Take care and stay warm,

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gloria, please know you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We REALLY miss seeing you! Love you guys.

Vic & Amanda