Friday, January 16, 2009

day 126 after transplant

 

Hello everyone,

BURRRRRR again! It was 2 degrees this morning when we left for Richmond. I hate to say this but it is suppose to be even colder tomorrow morning-- I am glad that I don't have to go anywhere.

Today my oldest son, Scott turned 35 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! It wasn't near this cold 35 years ago.

The clinic today was good. It was good to see everyone there. I got my labs done and then waited to see the doctor. The doctor was delayed so I saw one of the nurse pract. and she told me that the finial results from my biopsy was very good (what the wanted to see)and I am ALL donor! Praise God! My labs came back good and I didn't have to have any IVS. I don't go back to the clinic until next Friday (23rd). She said that if I do good again next week then they will consider coming back every other week.

Take care and stay warm.

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, this is great news. I know your journey will be much easier from now on. We are starting to plan to attend Rod's 70th birtyday party with you guys.

God bless

Pat & David

PS: Your lucky southern friends had a low of 15 last night.