Saturday, January 3, 2009

day 113 after transplant

 

HELLO TO EVERYONE,

Today was a day for getting things done to get ready to go back to Richmond tomorrow morning.

Rodney got some things done outside and I stayed in and put some Christmas things away. It seems that I don't get very much done before I get tired but that is what is to be expected. I took a nap this afternoon and I didn't think that I was tired but I couldn't believe how sound I slept and that it was almost dark when I woke up! I want to do a lot more than I can right now but again I must be patient.

We hope to leave early in the morning and get down to the Candlewood to pack up a few things for Rodney to bring back so we won't need a u-haul to get everything back. You would be surprised of all the things that you accumulate in 4 months time. Rodney would bring a few things down at a time but now we have to take most of the things back at once.

Beth will be my caregiver for the week and hope that this will be the last caregiver I will need for a week. I will know more after I go to the clinic on Wednesday. God has answered so many prayers and I can't doubt him now. He has been so awesome!

Take care- sounds like some of us may get some freezing rain tonight. It should be short lived but you be careful.

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: