Friday, January 2, 2009

day 112 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Well today was another mile stone for me. I stayed here by myself all day. Rodney had to work. Ryan and Jennifer were at work and close by if I needed them (Ryan called twice to check on me). Rodney checked on me through out the day. It was kind of nice to be on my own for several hours. It is the first time since August that I have been on my own!

Several other people called and I looked at the instruction book of my new phone to see if I could work it. Dennis and Shirley stopped by for a visit this evening -- it was so good to see them and to spend some time with them. I am really missing being at church and school but I know that is not the place for me to be with all the cold and flu that is out there.

Tomorrow I hope to get a lot of things done here in the house to get ready for my coming home for good. I have a lot of things that need to put away and things that I want to take to the clinic for the other patients. We will leave early Sunday for Richmond and then Beth will be there with me for the week.

You guys take care,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: