Thursday, January 15, 2009

day 125 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

BURRRRRR it is really cold  - 8 degrees out there now! Our friends and family that live in AZ, FL, and GA could you send some warm weather our way? I am so glad that I could stay inside today wrapped up in a blanket.

Tomorrow morning we have to get out of here really early (7 am) to go to Richmond to go to the clinic. It has been over a week since I have been at the clinic and I hope that all my labs will come back good. I also hope that the final results from my biopsy will be back tomorrow. I have waited long enough. I know that tomorrow will be a long day but I pray for a good day. I am so glad that Rodney will be taking me.

I have been keeping up with Maddie's condition. Sounds like she has a way to go but she is young and full of faith so she will be fine.  We need to remember the whole family in our prayers. Prayers do work.

Take care and stay warm and safe,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: