Saturday, January 10, 2009

day 119 and 120 after transplant

 

OOPS !!  I FORGOT TO BLOG LAST NIGHT!!!

I guess that yesterday was such an exciting day that I forgot to blog last night. Rodney and I got up early on Friday morning and got the cars packed-- it took 2 vehicles to get all my stuff in, and that was after Rodney had taken a load home last week.

It was a long and tiring ride home. I had to stop two times to get out and walk and rest. We got home at 3:15 and it was good to be home again and this time for good.

It took a long time to unpack the cars and I was so tired that I told Rodney we would do it on Saturday. We laid on the couch to watch some TV and Rodney passed out right away( I know that he had to be tired because he had been going all day). I watched to news and then I went to bed and didn't once think about getting on the computer(I didn't even have it out of the bag).

Had a good day today- the sun was out this morning but it got cloudy and it rained all afternoon. Good day to stay inside and get things unpacked. Things are looking almost back to normal now. Just a little bit at a time.

It is so nice to be home and to think that I don't have to go back to the clinic until Friday.

Thanks to all of you who has been so supportive and continued to pray for me == prayer works!  Looking forward to seeing you all soon. I am allowed to have visitors as long as you don't have a cold or any type of "bug". I am looking forward to a nice sunny, warm day so I can get out and walk the subdivision. I need to get back to some routine. I know that a lot of you would like to fix a meal and bring it to us but not right now. My appetite is not the best right now and my food has to be prepared in a certain way. What I need at this point is someone to take me to doctor and clinic appointments.

Take care,

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: