Sunday, January 25, 2009

day 135 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Today was cold and breezy but sunny. It was too cold to walk but at least I could get out in the car. I now have, thanks to Bill and Sara an exercise bike set up in the spare bedroom, so I am ready to go. Thanks again, Bill and Sara.

This afternoon we went to lunch at my Dad's to celebrate his birthday. It was fun, no big crowd, just family. Corinne worked really hard to have Dad's favorite meal (steak and potatoes man).

Scott, Beth and kids made it back from Disney World this evening and they had a good time but it was a little cold. I am anxious to hear all about their trip. I am so glad that they are home safely. I always like it when all my "chicks" are back in their nest! No matter how old your kids get you never stop worrying about them.

I go to AMC tomorrow for a dr. visit to see if the dr. will take me on as a patient. If he will agree then I will see him one week and go to Richmond every other week. That would be less driving. Also it would be a closer place for me to go if I would get sick.  I pray that I won't get sick -- God has taken such good care of me so far and I He won't let me down now.

Take care -- have a good week. Sounds like it might be a messy week.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: