Wednesday, January 28, 2009

day 138 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Woke up this morning to 28 degrees and very icy roads and walkways. It stayed below freezing for most of the morning and then it went to 40 degrees and it rained. The kids had a second day off from school and I think that they will go on a delay tomorrow. Rodney said that the roads were bad until the temperature got above freezing.

Barbara Lowe (neighbor up the street) came to see me this afternoon. She brought some DVD's for me to watch. It was nice to have someone to talk to. If anyone would like to visit I would enjoy seeing you -- just make sure that you don't have an illness. It would be a good idea to call first.

We watched American Idol tonight. Not much else on the TV tonight. Rodney did laundry tonight. He has gotten so domesticated and I am so proud of him but I will be glad when I can do my share again.

Take care and be careful when you go out tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and make it count!

Love,

Gloria

No comments: