Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 116 after transplant

 

Hello everyone,

It was a very rainy and dreary day. I hope that some of you enjoyed going to school 2 hours late today. Sounds like it might be the same tomorrow--rainy and dreary. The sun is suppose to shine on Thursday, that will be a welcome sight.

We just stayed in the room. We walked the hall to get some exercise.Beth cleaned the room while I sat in the lobby and read a book. Boy, I really have my daughter-in-law trained -- I don't have her washing my feet yet but she gave me a foot massage and painted my toenails!!!! That was such a treat. It has been really nice to spend time with Beth and get to know each other a little better.

I have to get up really early tomorrow to go to the clinic. I am kind of excited to hear  the results from my biopsy and hopefully good lab work after a week off from the clinic. I am looking forward to hearing the word that I can leave Candlewood and can go home.

Take care -- be safe tomorrow.

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: