Sunday, February 1, 2009

days 141 and 142 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Man, am I bad !?!?!

I didn't blog last night because Rodney and I started watching a movie and Rodney's Mother and sister came to visit. They left a little late and when they left we finished watching the movie. I was too tired to blog.

Yesterday was a busy day with doing laundry and cleaning. Rodney is so domesticated! I sure hope that I will be able to do more of my share when the weather gets warm because I know that Rodney will want to be outside to do the lawn work.

Today we went to Wal-Mart early before the crowd (or so we thought). A lot of people were there getting stuff for the Super Bowl game tonight. Then I sit in the car while Rodney went in to the nursing home to see his aunt for a few minutes. It was nice out today and I did Sudoku while I waited. Betty Browning came out to the car and it was so good to see her. She is such a sweet lady. As we were leaving the home I noticed Rodney's aunt standing in the window waving. I got out of the car and "talked" to her through the window. We hadn't seen each other since August.

Ryan and Jennifer are here to watch the Super Bowl and to celebrate Jennifer's birthday. I will have to get to bed early tonight because I have to leave early in the morning to go to Richmond. I am hoping for a short visit so we will be home before the snow comes! I haven't heard how much snow they are calling for but I don't want to be caught in it on the way back from Richmond.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: