Monday, February 9, 2009

Today 150 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was another nice day. I could get use to this but I know that it is too early to get too excited about. Rodney and I got to walk this evening and it was good to get out for a while.

I went to AMC to the clinic this morning and I lost another 3 pounds! The doctor said that he felt it was time to do something about it. He put me on some meds. I hope that if this medicine makes me hungry that it will also improve my taste buds. It would be awful to be hungry and not have anything that tastes good! They did lab work and it was a very quick visit. I go to MCV next Wednesday.

I have decided that today is a good mile marker to start blogging every Sunday and not every day. When I am here by myself all day there really isn't a lot to blog about. So starting now I will not blog until this Sunday (unless something really exciting happens).

Thanks to each of you that have been faithful about keeping up with my progress. I know that your prayers have helped me get this far and I will welcome any continued prayers.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: