Thursday, February 5, 2009

day 146 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Well, here we go again, another cold night. As I am writing this it is 7 degrees! It will probably be very close to zero by morning. I am really looking forward to spring time and warmer weather. This weekend is suppose to be a lot warmer but that will be short lived.

Rodney got home and we went to get some steamed shrimp for dinner-- that was very good. I did fix some mashed potatoes and they did not go down very well. Please say a prayer that my taste buds come back soon. I am getting a little tired of things not tasting the way they use to. It is getting so hard to find something that will work for me. Poor Rodney, he ends up eating the things that I can't.

Take care and stay warm.

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gloria,
We miss you. You keep getting strong, you have such an incredible spirit.

Love,
Vic & Amanda