Sunday, November 29, 2009

day 444 of transplant

 

Hey guys,

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already over?Hope that your Thanksgiving was a good one. I had a really good one.

Monday I kept Audrey. She is starting to reach for things and really trying hard to sit up by herself.

Tuesday I cleaned the house and got some cooking and baking done.

Wednesday Scott, Beth and kids came in – oh yeah, I almost forgot about Levi (the dog). We all got together for dinner.

Thursday Rodney’s side of the family got together for lunch at the church.We have out grown Rodney’s mothers apartment. We all got to sat around the same table and it was so easy to get the food ready with a big kitchen to work in. The youth room was a good place for the kids to play. We all had a good time. That evening Jennifer, Beth and I went to Michael’s big sale. The men stayed home and watched the kids.

Friday Rodney and I got up at 3:45 am and went shopping. It was crazy but fun. We did get some good buys and was back home at 6:30, just in time to start getting breakfast ready for the crew. We went to Riverside Plants for some family pictures. The poinsettias were absolutely beautiful. That evening we went to my side of the family for dinner. Rodney celebrated his 62nd birthday. It was kind of low key.

Saturday Scott, Beth and the kids left to go back to NC.  So glad that they made it back safely. Rodney and I worked around the house. We took down our fall decorations to get ready for the Christmas decorations. Boy, I can’t believe that Christmas will soon be here.

Today we went to church and then to see Aunt Louise. After lunch we started our Christmas decorating. The doctor said that I could not have a real tree again this year but I could have a fake one. Scott got our tree down from that attic and Rodney dumped it out in our drive way to let the wind get the dust off of it! Now we just need to get it up.

This will be a week to get a lot of things done for the holidays. I want to do a lot of crafts and baking for gifts this year.

Have a good week and I’ll write next week.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: