Sunday, December 6, 2009

day 451 after transplant

                           IMG_0001IMG_0004  IMG_0005

       HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

Last Sunday Rodney and I put up our outside Christmas lights in our shirt sleeves and yesterday we woke up to snow and it snowed ALL day. We ended with 6 inches of snow.This morning it was 17 degrees – welcome winter! I wasn’t quite ready for weather this cold.

I had a busy week with cleaning the house to get ready to put up the inside decorations. Rodney and I finally got all the decorations up and now we can sit and enjoy the season. I did a lot of sewing this week and wrapping presents.Scott, Beth and the kids are coming the weekend before Christmas so I have to have everything done a week before Christmas.

Rodney is off Monday and Tuesday and we are hoping to get a lot done around the house.

Next week my blog may be late- we are planning to go to NC to see the kids Christmas program.  The 14th I go to MCV for a checkup and to see a pulmonary doctor.

Have a  wonderful week but don’t forget to stop during your hustle and bustle to remember the reason for the season.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: