Sunday, December 13, 2009

day 458 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Well we didn’t have any snow this week but we did have cold, windy and rainy weather.

This will probably be short because I need to get to bed so I can get up early tomorrow to go to MCV for a check up. I also have an appointment to see a pulmonary doctor per instructions by Dr. McCarty.

This will be a very busy week for me. Next Saturday Scott, Beth and kids come home for Christmas and I have to have lots of things done and I also will be keeping Audrey three days this week.

We went to NC to see the kids in their Christmas program. They did a wonderful job. We also went to see the Gibsonville parade (Grady was in it with the Boy Scouts). It was a busy weekend but enjoyed spending time with the kids.

That does it for this week. Hope that all of you will have a good week and get ready for the big day.

Love and peace to all of you,

Gloria

No comments: