Sunday, May 2, 2010

day 600 after transplant

 

Yes, 600 days after transplant !!!! I can hardly believe that it has been that long. Everyday that my feet touches the floor when I get out of bed is a GOOD DAY. God has been so good in giving me another chance to do things to glorify Him.

It is HOT!!!! We went straight from winter to summer.I turned the heat off on Thursday and now it looks like we will have to turn on the air. I wasn’t quite ready for that yet but it sure beats shoveling snow. We could use some rain for the yards and gardens.

Had a pretty uneventful week. Not much happening other than keeping Audrey and getting several sewing and framing jobs this week. Also baking cookies and cakes for some church events. Hopefully this week will be just as uneventful. We are planning to go to our area Relay For Life event this Friday evening. It usually is a very humbling experience.

In my daily devotions today it said that everyday is a good day. No day is ever ordinary, for every day is a valuable gift given to us by the Maker of days. We are to use each day WISELY, enjoy each day FULLY, and appreciate each day GENUINELY. I know that your day can change in an instant, so we always need to make the best of what we are given. When life gives you lemons, make lemon aide!

Until next time you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Mike said...

keep on keepin on!