Sunday, May 16, 2010

day 614 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone!

What a fast week. This will be short as it is time to go to bed.

I kept Audrey on Wednesday and Friday. I cleaned house on Thursday and sewed (a prom gown) on Monday and Tuesday. I have to hit it pretty hard tomorrow and Tuesday to get the dress done on time.

Tuesday I have to take Rodney to the hospital to get another shot in the groin for the pain in the hip. I pray that this shot will help him and give him relief for a long time.

Thursday evening I am off to UVA to get my 6 month CT and MRI scans. It will be a long evening but I want to get it all done at the same time.

Went to early church today. It was Youth Sunday and it was a very good service. It was good to see all the youth together at the same time and to see how they are growing in their faith. After church we rode to Newport News for nephew Billy’s graduation. We had a very nice visit and then we brought Rodney’s mother home with us. It was a long day but a good one. The weather was beautiful.

They are calling for rain tonight and through Tuesday – we really need some rain. We got the garden planted on Saturday so bring on the rain.

Hope that you have a wonderful week and I will write again next week.

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Bsolla said...

Hi Gloria,
You are such a comfort to me. Good luck on thurs.
Your fan,
Beryl