Sunday, May 23, 2010

day 621 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone.

This has been another very busy week but a good one. Of course any day that my feet touch the floor in the morning is a good day!

I took  Rodney to get a shot in the hip and it went very well, he is feeling some relief and I am just hoping that he doesn’t over do it.

I kept Audrey on Wednesday and Friday. She is really mobile now and has to been watched all the time. She has discovered the CD cabinet and she likes to “organize” the CDs differently! Her favorite one has a duck, cat and dog on it.

Thursday afternoon I went to UVA for a CT and MRI. After the IV was inserted the CT was a piece of cake but the MRI was a different story. I was in the “tube” for 2 hours and the noise just about made me scream! I had a wash cloth over my eyes so I couldn’t see how closed in it was or I would have screamed for sure. Now I go back to UVA this Thursday to find out the results. I pray that all will be good. When we got home we got a call from the nursing home where Rodney’s aunt is and they told us that she is failing in health. She is 92 years old and it was not a real surprise. We have been going down to see if there is anything we can do to give her comfort. Any prayers would be much appreciated.

That just about does it for my week, other than trying to get a prom gown sewn. I am hoping to get that finished tomorrow (the prom is this Saturday).

Have a wonderful week and since this is a holiday weekend coming up, please be safe if you plan to travel.

God Bless,

Gloria

No comments: