Sunday, April 25, 2010

day 593 after transplant

 

HELLO TO EVERYONE !

I am doing fine and I am sorry that I have not blogged for a while. I have been so busy that when I sit down for the night I am just too tired to blog.

I have been busy with helping Rodney with the garden and the flower beds. I still have to be very careful but I have done a lot more than I have done for 2 years. It feels so good to be able to do some of the gardening again. We have most of our flowers planted now and we have green beans and spinach in the ground. Now we need some rain. The weather has been beautiful.

I have also been busy going to the doctors (for me and for Rodney’s mother). I went to MCV on Tuesday and I got the final results from my bone marrow biopsy – I am ALL donor and that is terrific! They are very satisfied with all of my blood work and I don’t have to go back until June 1st. I have also been to the thyroid and dermatologist doctors and had three more shots.

I continue to keep Audrey and she is such a joy to keep. She is now 9 months old and starting to crawl and trying to stand on her own. She loves to be outside and see the birds and dogs.

Not much more happening to write about. I am starting to get busy with picture framing and I have several sewing projects to do. Life is good and busy. 

I pray that you have a wonderful week and that you are enjoying spring time in your area. Remember to give God all the glory for all of the beauty you see all around you.

Till next time,

Gloria

No comments: