Sunday, April 11, 2010

day 579 after transplant

 

Wheee what a busy week!

It was also a warm and then cool week. The first of the week it was in the high 80’s and low 90’s and the last of the week there was frost on the roof. We got our garden plowed and now I am anxious to get some things planted. The trees are in bloom and the grass is so green. It is a beautiful time of year when things come alive, especially after such a cold winter.

I kept Audrey this week and she is all but crawling.She is trying to stand up by pulling up on things. She has the cutest personality.

I took Rodney’s mother to UVA on Thursday and she got her stitch out (it almost fell out by itself). She still does not have much vision in the left eye. We are praying that will change soon.

I spent a lot of time this week getting things ready for our Sunday School class Potato/Salad Bar that we had today. It was a lot of work but we made over $1200 for the kitchen renovation.

On Tuesday I go get my 2nd Hepatitis shot and also to the thyroid doctor for a 4 month check up.

That is my week in a nut shell!

Have  a wonderful week. Remember to smile –God loves you and so do I!

Gloria

No comments: