Sunday, January 17, 2010

day 494 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

This will probably be a very short blog – nothing exciting happened. The week started off cold and ended with it raining today. It was good to see rain and not more snow and COLD.

Monday, I cleaned the house and did laundry. Wednesday and Friday I kept Audrey. She is getting to be a lot of fun. We even kept her this evening because I will not be able to keep her for the next two weeks. She is getting another live virus shot tomorrow. I will miss her very much. I have a lot of things to do though – like make Audrey’s gown for when she gets baptized in March.Also some sewing for a lady from our church and also picture framing to do. I have also wanted to get my favorite recipes together in a book so that may be something that I can get started on.

I am still waiting for dates to go back to MCV – it has been four weeks since I have been there and it is time to go back. I was suppose to go Monday to get a pulmonary test but since I had a little bit of a cold I cancelled it.

Well that takes care of my week – told you it was not exciting but I appreciate every day that I can wake up every morning. God is awesome!

Have a wonderful week and remember to spread the love!

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mamaw,
I will miss you too! We will have lots of hugging and playing to catch up on in a couple of weeks! I love you!

Love,
Audrey