Sunday, January 10, 2010

day 487 after transplant

 

Helllooooo to everyone. Burrr it is still cold! This morning it was 7 degrees!!! We had a slight dusting of snow Thursday night but it was gone by Friday.

Went to AMC to see two doctors on Monday. Both gave me good reports. I even had one of my meds reduced. Blood work came back good.

Audrey and Ryan are both under the weather. I can’t be around them until they are both better.

I woke up Tuesday with a little runny nose and by Thursday it was worse. I started to take some meds and went to bed early and finally on Friday I was feeling better. I don’t think that I ever ran a temperature, just a lot of head congestion. I was nervous about getting sick and ending up in the hospital. I’ll be honest with you, I prayed that God would help my body to fight off this cold.

Saturday morning we got up early and went to NC to visit the kids. It was good to be able to get away to celebrate Scott’s birthday (a week early). Libby and I stayed at home and watched Peter Pan while the others went to an Elon basketball game. We went to St. Mark’s church this morning and as usual heard a wonderful sermon. We got home at 6pm and visited with Rodney’s mother. Had a good weekend.

That does it for my week. I don’t know what is on the schedule this week except to get some cleaning done and to keep Audrey. I am sure that I will be able to find some things to do.

Hope that all of you have a good week and hope that it won’t be quite a cold as it has been for the last 2 weeks. Take care and be safe.

Love,

Gloria 

No comments: