Sunday, October 25, 2009

day 409 after transplant

Good evening everyone,

I am going to attempt this, hope that my computer doesn’t mind! It is good to be able to blog but I am very thankful for my two “wonderful” sons that could blog for me and try to get this computer back on line.

This weekend was beautiful and we tried to be out as much as possible. Last weekend was cold and rainy and they even called for a chance of snow! We did have a killing frost so the garden is done for another year. Rodney did manage to pick a mess of green beans before the frost and boy were they yummy.

Life has been very busy but great. I have been sewing and taking care of Audrey- she is three months old today and boy has she grown. She really has a little personality now. Sometime you have to wonder what she is thinking.

Today the group that Rodney and I belong to at church was in charge of 4th Sunday Coffee so we had to be there early and then this evening we were in charge of the meal for the Wild West Fall Fest (like a Halloween party). We were planning on 150 people and only about 60 showed up. Boy did we have a lost of food leftover. Rodney and I are pretty tired now and I don’t think that we will have any trouble sleeping tonight.

Rodney is off all this week and we have a lot of things around the house to do but we do hope to get away for a day or two.

I don’t go to MCV until November 4 for a checkup. I am going down with Rodney because he has a meeting in Richmond that day. I pray for a good report. I will probably find out what shots I need to get.

That is all that I can think of to tell you at this time.

Love,

Gloria

The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention. So do a good deed, no matter how small you think that it is it will mean the world to someone.

No comments: