Sunday, October 4, 2009

day 388 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Can you believe that another month has begun? The weather here has been perfect glorious fall days, cool at night and very comfortable in the day. Where has the summer gone?

This week started off with Audrey and me going to the doctor to get our shots! I got 2 shots and Audrey got 4 and now I can not be around her for 2 weeks!

Tuesday I went to the dentist for my bi-yearly checkup and I had to go back on Wednesday to get two fillings. I sure appreciated how accommodating everyone at the dentist office was to get me in and to take precautions. Since I was already on strong antibiotic just to get my teeth cleaned they worked me in to get my fillings done. Otherwise I would have had to get more antibiotics. It is nice that they were willing to work with me.

The rest of the week was spent sewing, cleaning the house, laundry and working outside. It was too beautiful to stay inside.

Today we went to church and then we took Aunt Louise for a ride. It was a beautiful day for her to be out.We went to the pumpkin patch and came home and decorated the outside of our house.

That takes care of my week. Next week I take Rodney in for his injection (Wed. at 12) so please say a prayer that the procedure will be quick and painless. I pray that this will help him with his pain.

Hope that everyone will have a good week and remember to be kind to everyone you meet.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: