Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 337 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone!

This has been a hot and dry week until this afternoon – we got a good shower and that cooled things down some. Saw on the news tonight that there are several hurricanes brewing around Florida so maybe we will get some rain from that.

This week has been pretty much uneventful but that is not all bad. I am working on the five bridesmaids dresses(two completely finished and one more almost done). I have two more to cut out – hope to be finished this week. I have a lot of trips to the doctors coming up and things might get a little hectic. I have some blood work and a bone density test at AMC on Tuesday and then I get to babysit Audrey on Thursday while Jennifer goes to the dentist. I am really looking forward to that.

I know that this is short but like I said not much happened this week.

Find out what God made you to do well and do more of it. Don’t worry about what you don’t do well. In fact, try to do as little as possible of what you don’t do well.
Then find out what others do well and help them to be able to do more of it.

Love ya,

Gloria

No comments: