Sunday, July 19, 2009

day 309 after transplant

 

Hello all,

I hope that all of you have had a good week, I know that I sure have. Libby and I have tried to do some crafts and just spend time together. We started making a needlepoint picture frame(consists of 12 squares and she has completed 4 and is working on the 5th square). Her attention span is not very long but I am letting her go at her own pace.

The Bridgewater Lawn Party started on Wednesday. This has to be the coolest(weather wise) lawn party ever – it is usually so hot that you can’t stand it. We took Libby down long enough to ride a couple of rides and get some cotton candy. There was a lot of people and a lot of dust so I wore my mask and stayed away from the biggest crowds.

Scott, Beth and Grady came in late on Thursday. Friday it rained in the morning and in the evening we went to see the Fireman’s parade. It was crowded that we didn’t even try to go to the Lawn Party. Saturday morning the “boys” went to the Antique Car display and the “girls” went shopping. We had Aunt Louise up for the afternoon. I think that she had a good time.

Today we slept in a little and went to the late church service. Scott and Beth left to go home. We took the kids out to eat Mexican and then we took them up on the Skyline Drive. We saw a bear and several deer. They were all excited.

STILL NO NEW GRANDAUGTHER !!!! We all thought that she would be here by now. We just pray that she will be here soon and that all will go well. Next week when I blog I should be able to tell you that Audrey has arrived. 

Well that was it for my week. Rodney is on vacation all this week and we hope to be able to take the kids somewhere fun. We would like to take them to PA to see the Sight and Sound play “In The Beginning” but are not sure that would be the best thing for me. I sure don’t want to have a set back.

Have a wonderful week and do something special for someone else and see how wonderful it makes you feel.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: