Monday, July 13, 2009

day 302 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Oh no, I forgot to blog last night!!! Am I bad !!! I realized it this morning at 3 a.m. while I got up to go to the bathroom.

This is going to be short because I am having too much fun with my grand daughter!!! We are learning to do some sewing! She was so funny last night when she talked to her dad and mom, she told them that she was getting spoiled – really spoiled!

I just wanted everyone that has been so faithful in following my blog to know that I am doing fine and had a very good week and am really looking forward to the next two weeks when I have my grandkids here with me. I am still waiting on the third one to arrive! I told Jennifer that Audrey is in control of when she wants to make her appearance. If she takes after her dad it will be very quick (the only thing Ryan has done fast in his life!!!).

Have a wonderful week (especially you Beth – all by yourself for a couple of days).

Love,

Gloria

No comments: